PDA

View Full Version : I'm Straight, I'm Married, and I fantasize about Cock

pjsrighthand
06-26-2006, 01:28 PM
I am a married man, who loves my wife. When we are having sex I fantasize about having another man with us. In the fantasies I suck his cock, getting him hot and hard to fuck my wife. I also like to think of fucking my wife, and having a man behind me fucking my ass.

My wife gets into these fantasies also. She gets off on thinking of me sucking a big hard cock.

We bought a big rubber cock, so we could act out some of these fantasies, but I was not able to take it up my ass.

When we were on our way home from the store, where we bought the rubber cock, I took it out of the package and sucked it while I was driving. My wife went nuts, got on the floor of the car and sucked my cock as I drove.

I mentioned these types of fantasies on the SEX Forum, and was called a faggot and sick. I don't understand why it is OK to have a threesome with two women and one man, where the women eat each other, but when you think about having a threesome with two men and a women where the men suck each other, the men are considered gross.

Donny
06-27-2006, 10:30 AM
:) Those other pewople are just closed minded. Im a Bi guy who would love to have a girl who has the same fantasies as you do. I I have same fantasies as you do and you both seem hot to me.

stilpnos
06-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Hi there... it looks like there are quite a few married men that have the same phantasies you have... I know I do... :)

RainbowWitch
06-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Okay well I have had my fair share of threesomes two guys and 1 girl and they were fun talk to your wife about them and see if she is ok with them and then maybe ask if she would be williing to have one and you both can find a partner together and have some fun :)

I am a married man, who loves my wife. When we are having sex I fantasize about having another man with us. In the fantasies I suck his cock, getting him hot and hard to fuck my wife. I also like to think of fucking my wife, and having a man behind me fucking my ass.

My wife gets into these fantasies also. She gets off on thinking of me sucking a big hard cock.

We bought a big rubber cock, so we could act out some of these fantasies, but I was not able to take it up my ass.

When we were on our way home from the store, where we bought the rubber cock, I took it out of the package and sucked it while I was driving. My wife went nuts, got on the floor of the car and sucked my cock as I drove.

I mentioned these types of fantasies on the SEX Forum, and was called a faggot and sick. I don't understand why it is OK to have a threesome with two women and one man, where the women eat each other, but when you think about having a threesome with two men and a women where the men suck each other, the men are considered gross.

bojangles
06-28-2006, 02:47 PM
.i think it is good when a man and his wife can share a nice big hard cock.....3 somes are fun both ways.

woxyroxme
07-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I don't have a problem with it, in fact I love to watch other men fuck my wife.

biguypgh
07-10-2006, 02:48 AM
Don't think bout what others say about 2 Men/1 Woman 3-ways pjsrighthand, Ppl just are close minded and don't give things a chance. Ppl would rather write something off if it does not fall into the main stream of societies ways of thinking, thats how ppl have been conditioned from as young as their childhood days. Ppl shld educate themselves on issues that they do not understand, if they don't want to participate is one thing but to understand it and not judge it is another.

pjsrighthand, consider yourself lucky to have a Wife who 1) gives you sex at the drop of a hat or (image of u sucking a dildo while driving) 2) she is so open minded where she verbally speaks of these fantasies with you & I'm sure she wld not have a problem in making them come true for you! Most Men are married to Woman who don't like regular sex let alone indulging into a Wild Sex Escapade. Damn, wish I could find a Married couple in my area that has the Bi Husband where the Wife is turned on having her Man with another Man... seems like it is only Couples with Bi wife only for another chick or a Couple who want another Man to tag the Wife only with no man2man exchange :confused:

Btw, u are not a faggot cuz u want dick in your mouth or in your Man hole... u are a very open minded Guy who is 110% comfortable in Man Sex and you know it, you don't hide it from your Wife and if more married guys were honest with their wives and more wives were not such "cold fish in bed" they would have better sex lives... again, ppl are conditioned to think sex is bad.
also, sounds like you bought close to one of the BIGGEST rubber dongs to play with... maybe you shld have started out small and worked your way up to that one at a later time. If you look at the rubber dong u have to say "what r my chances of getting a real live guy who is this size" if the answer is slim to none then go for the normal sized ones cuz after all you are going to only get averaged sized cock in your hole with a large one every now and then but by that time you will b broken in.

Also pjsrighthand, if u did not already watch it I recommend watching "Brokeback Mountain" every1 shld, it shows how great it is to have intimacy between 2 guys!

Enjoy yourselves and hope you get that special 3-way!

Dairyman777
07-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi I think you have a great fantasy.I wish I could talk my wife into a three some with another guy it would be great.Don't listen to all the small minded people out there.It is a great idea. Nothing at all gross about a three some with 2 guys they need to try it.

SIMMCO
07-31-2006, 01:25 PM
live your lile as you want , as long as you and the wife agree , who cares if the third is a man or woman , i personaly dress up as a maid and do the " clean up " after our threesoms , every one gets what thay want and no one get hurt :)

RalphP30
08-01-2006, 06:04 AM
You go for it>>>lots of guys have this idea and other fantasies as well. I know that I do and after 20 years with my wife I finally told about my fantasies about her being with another woman and maybe another guy>>she was okay with it and ONLY scraed about getting deseases>>>such as herpes from oral sex...

We are in New York City and with the right girl or guy I may be able to live out the fantasies. She uses small toys and me and wants me to MAYBE share another cock with me and pussy but again we are scared of deseases!!!

If anyone would like to chat, send me IM or add me to Yahoo messenger - Paul_Jay69

Thanks

iluvtowatchu
08-05-2006, 08:36 AM
I am a married man, who loves my wife. When we are having sex I fantasize about having another man with us abkshe knows it. She eill sick afinger up my ass and I will shoot a load. I fantasz of a cock to suck, someone to warm up beforehe has my wife. I also like to have another fuck my wife we use didos and I especially love it. Having a man behind me fucking my ass would complete the picture.

I mentioned these types of fantasies on the SEX Forum, and was called a faggot and sick. I don't understand why it is OK to have a threesome with two women and one man, where the women eat each other, but when you think about having a threesome with two men and a women where the men suck each other, the men are considered gross.[/QUOTE]
If you would like to find out more Im or email :)

tony g
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I came across this forum and I have the same fantasies regarding having a well endowed man fucking my wife and servicing the both of them before, during and after orgasm..

My problem is that, it is only a fantasy.. I don't know how to break the ice so to speak .. I'm afraid that she might think I'm gay or a freak ...

Do you guys and ladies out there have any suggestions as to getting my wife to agree.

sebastianbori
09-07-2006, 06:12 AM
hey bro(tony g), Is a hard thing to suggets that to your wife , becareful doing so, married latin here adn same as you . Is teh best sensation ever,good luck

Curious Seeker
09-08-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm Straight, I'm Married, and I fantasize about Cock

:rolleyes:

octam
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi also married and dream about watching my wife get fucked then eating thier cum from her pussy while he fucks me slow and deep unfortantly she would never go for it your lucky dude to have your wife willing to let you full fill your fantasy

techy
09-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi also married and dream about watching my wife get fucked then eating thier cum from her pussy while he fucks me slow and deep unfortantly she would never go for it your lucky dude to have your wife willing to let you full fill your fantasy

have you ever dreamed of sucking cock and if so what are you waiting for.it's been awhile since i have and i want to again

coco32
09-23-2006, 09:18 AM
i'm a retired bi sexual and really fantasize about being with a couple mmf or ffm. I enjoy your forum and now realize i'm not alone here.

shermanjackin
10-17-2006, 07:38 AM
pjsrughthand and iluvtowatchu are definitely lucky. I've got these same fantasies and the best I get is a thumb jammed up my ass because my wife knows she'll be able to jerk me off faster. Despite the fact that I enjoy giving as much or more than receiving my wife just doesn't have any interest in our sex life let alone branching out for some real fun. In the meantime, if any couples out there are looking for a mostly straight but sometimes bi-guy to service them both just give me a shout. ;)
Don't think bout what others say about 2 Men/1 Woman 3-ways pjsrighthand, Ppl just are close minded and don't give things a chance. Ppl would rather write something off if it does not fall into the main stream of societies ways of thinking, thats how ppl have been conditioned from as young as their childhood days. Ppl shld educate themselves on issues that they do not understand, if they don't want to participate is one thing but to understand it and not judge it is another.

pjsrighthand, consider yourself lucky to have a Wife who 1) gives you sex at the drop of a hat or (image of u sucking a dildo while driving) 2) she is so open minded where she verbally speaks of these fantasies with you & I'm sure she wld not have a problem in making them come true for you! Most Men are married to Woman who don't like regular sex let alone indulging into a Wild Sex Escapade. Damn, wish I could find a Married couple in my area that has the Bi Husband where the Wife is turned on having her Man with another Man... seems like it is only Couples with Bi wife only for another chick or a Couple who want another Man to tag the Wife only with no man2man exchange :confused:

Btw, u are not a faggot cuz u want dick in your mouth or in your Man hole... u are a very open minded Guy who is 110% comfortable in Man Sex and you know it, you don't hide it from your Wife and if more married guys were honest with their wives and more wives were not such "cold fish in bed" they would have better sex lives... again, ppl are conditioned to think sex is bad.
also, sounds like you bought close to one of the BIGGEST rubber dongs to play with... maybe you shld have started out small and worked your way up to that one at a later time. If you look at the rubber dong u have to say "what r my chances of getting a real live guy who is this size" if the answer is slim to none then go for the normal sized ones cuz after all you are going to only get averaged sized cock in your hole with a large one every now and then but by that time you will b broken in.

Also pjsrighthand, if u did not already watch it I recommend watching "Brokeback Mountain" every1 shld, it shows how great it is to have intimacy between 2 guys!

Enjoy yourselves and hope you get that special 3-way!

t4gs
10-17-2006, 02:12 PM
I live in Louisiana and married but have also fantasize about this. My wife would never let this happen but is there a couple close that would like another guy to join them?? It would be my first time.

Does anyone live in Louisiana that might like to give this str8 guy a bj??? Let me know.

Vegemiteking
10-19-2006, 03:49 AM
If you want your wife to take you up the arse just get her a smaller strap on, me and my partner use one and she regularly fucks me up the arse, i love it, i also fantasize about sucking cock at the same time and have spoken to my partner about this and she wants to find another man to join us so i can fulfil this fantasy.

jumpinjoe
10-19-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm also married, but would like to suck, get sucked, fuck, get fucked, kiss, and get naked w/a man at least once inmy life

wildwilly33
10-30-2006, 09:02 AM
i now what ya mean i dream about this alot and had one experiance with a guy it was great would like to find a couple in my area to do it again my wife doesnt seem like she would like it

nuntius
10-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Foley's Paradox:

Being a gay Republican is like being a Jewish Nazi;
Your party won't forgive you in this world, and your god won't forgive in the next.

http://blogofacowboy.blogspot.com/2006/10/sin-to-win.html
Blog of A Cowboy Strikes again!

isharemywife
10-31-2006, 05:04 AM
seeing her satisfy another man is soooo nice...ican't ever get enough

GardenCityGuy
10-31-2006, 06:40 AM
I always thought I was straight when I was married before but I found myself wanting to get fucked while I was fucking my wife. I would fantasize that I was the one being fucked. I had to go out and find out what it was liked, which I did and found out that I loved it.

I finally arranged a threesome with my best friend whom I knew was bi. Watching him first fuck my wife with his 8 inches and then she suggested that since she took him (her only second guy to fuck her) that I see how it felt. I was in heaven. She watched me as I was able to take all of him after a while. Since he had cum inside of her, I decided to go down and eat her out while he fucked me.

Soon after this I needed more cock and soon enough we were separated. I did need cock more than pussy

Bright Lights
11-02-2006, 11:03 AM
If you want your wife to take you up the arse just get her a smaller strap on, me and my partner use one and she regularly fucks me up the arse, i love it, i also fantasize about sucking cock at the same time and have spoken to my partner about this and she wants to find another man to join us so i can fulfil this fantasy.

Vegemiteking, where about in UK are you?

Joe Neckbone
11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
I say go for it and pay close attention to anal penetrative lubricity. :rolleyes:
Sexuality gives birth to self awareness......

Bright Lights
11-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I always used to fantasize about it as a teenager. I would dress up in stockings(nylons) suspenders and panties, and then shove things up my ass and masturbate. Was amazing.
When I finally started sleeping with girls, I would always try and imagine what it was like for the woman, to be penetrated and often thought that maybe I was transgendered. Then I realised I wasn't and just enjoyed fucking women and men, and of course being fucked by men.
There is almost nothing better than having a cock in your ass belonging to someone who knows how to use it :D

poco
11-05-2006, 06:55 AM
call call call 5613869607

colo kid
11-05-2006, 07:05 AM
hello poco

TMMAC88
11-06-2006, 08:25 AM
that is AWESOME.. if you ever in Cleveland and want to play out some of the fantasies.. send me a note and I will DEFINATELY like to get together.. As far as people calling you names.. they are jackasses.. Your posting sounds PERFECT!! Take care.. TJ

lilnikkibooks
11-06-2006, 08:58 PM
I am a married man, who loves my wife. When we are having sex I fantasize about having another man with us abkshe knows it. She eill sick afinger up my ass and I will shoot a load. I fantasz of a cock to suck, someone to warm up beforehe has my wife. I also like to have another fuck my wife we use didos and I especially love it. Having a man behind me fucking my ass would complete the picture.

If you would like to find out more Im or email :)[/QUOTE]

fredfrisco
11-07-2006, 09:03 PM
When I was in college i serviced a goat and really liked it. Does that make me a lover of beasts? I once met a girl that had a roll of plastic sheeting in her truck that was a witch

berzins
11-08-2006, 04:56 AM
check out me on uniformen.co.uk. loads of opportunities

cockho
11-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Iluv,

I am a married woman who has the same fantasies. I would love to see my husband suck a nice fat cock and get it ready to fuck me. There is no reciprocation on this fantasy on hubby's part. Your wife might actually like to help you host a hot bi guy. At least she gets off on the thought. I hope you get your real cock if you really want it. It would be so cool if you could make it a MMW threesome.

You are so right. Women eating pussy is considered hot. It's also hot for a chick to take it in the ass. Our ass functions the same as yours. It is so wrong that men sucking cock and taking up the ass are considered freaks, especially if they like getting off with women too.

I only tried it with a woman once when I was young and single but it was great. She was young blond and beautiful. I have fantasies still.

Lil_RICCI
11-25-2006, 08:44 PM
If you ever become single, I could be too. Only kidding.... But wow, I wish my wife had your mentality. I have plans set to be with a crossdresser next week for my first gay sexual experience. I want to stay married but also want to have my dream and desires fulfilled. I'm very excited to do this but also very nervous. If there was going to be a women there to, I think my inhibitions would be out the window and I would be wide open to anything and everything if you know what I mean............

xxxoxxx
11-28-2006, 07:01 AM
Iluv,

I am a married woman who has the same fantasies. I would love to see my husband suck a nice fat cock and get it ready to fuck me. There is no reciprocation on this fantasy on hubby's part. Your wife might actually like to help you host a hot bi guy. At least she gets off on the thought. I hope you get your real cock if you really want it. It would be so cool if you could make it a MMW threesome.

You are so right. Women eating pussy is considered hot. It's also hot for a chick to take it in the ass. Our ass functions the same as yours. It is so wrong that men sucking cock and taking up the ass are considered freaks, especially if they like getting off with women too.

I only tried it with a woman once when I was young and single but it was great. She was young blond and beautiful. I have fantasies still.

I woul love to get in on that

boytoy1980
11-28-2006, 09:24 AM
I am a happily married man with an 8 month old daughter. My problem is that whenever my wife and I have sex, I can't cum in or on her cuz the whole time I am thinking of cock. What can I do? any suggestions

wildwilly33
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
as i sit here and read these post my dick grows hard i watch the other guys in my office walk by and i think about how big there cocks must be i fantisize about sucking there dicks while my wife sucks on my hard cock and what it would be like for them to blow a hot load in my mouth and then release mine in my wifes mouth then bend over and kiss her with our mouths full of cum while he fuckes my tight ass. that would be a dream cum true

Ben Dover
11-30-2006, 06:41 PM
i feel the same way. i have never been with a guys, but i often fantasize about watching my wife get fucked by a guy with a big cock. I fantasize about eating his cum out of her and taking him up my ass. my wife would never go for it though. hopefully i can find another couple to experiment with.

southeastohiofun
12-01-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi there... it looks like there are quite a few married men that have the same phantasies you have... I know I do... :)

I am a married man and me and thewife talk about another guy all of the time and she is ok with it, even turned on by the thought. What Athens are you from ?? Ohio ?

I am in SE ohio also..

t4gs
12-04-2006, 08:54 AM
I wish u were my wife or my wife like that!! I'd love to have that fantasy with you.

Iluv,

wildwilly33
12-04-2006, 09:04 AM
that would be awsome if my wife were like you

athlete09
12-05-2006, 12:10 AM
It's kind of dumb if people are that narrow-minded.. i know guys that that thought about doing other guys and girls [who are with guys] who have fantasised *a lot* about doing it with other girls... at my university, guys and girls were doing each other all the time - but that's an easier environment, i guess.

monkeyluvin
05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Have had sex with a man before I met my wife...we had been togther for 12 years, and went to Mexico without the kids. Long story short, with a bit of booze, and a bit of coaxing we ended up at a party at a big place on the beach...the party was crazy and after awhile I lost track of my wife, I was not perplexed, because the place was fun...and then I noticed more and more couple making out...then having sex. at one point I was getting very heated with a young woman when I paniced..OMG, my wife...where is she, what if she saw...so I broke contact and looked for her..I found her upstairs..OMG...In 12 years I had no idea..there she was between two guys, and a third hovering close, they were all nude, and she was in the middle of tow of them, they had a cock in her ass and in her pussy, and she was screaming in delight..I had no idea...I just stood there...then as she llooked over, all I could do was smile, she had her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure...as she saw me, the 3rd guy moved up to her and placed his cock in her mouth....OMG..there she was the mother of my children, and my wife getting gangbanged...I was confused and turned on, but left her to her fantasy...I ended up downstairs, and soon ws deeply engaed in intimacy with another woman...then her boyfriend showed up and we both started to play with her...I am not sure, how, or why...but at some point I was deep in side of her, missionary..and he straddled her chest, and to my initial surprise he offered me his cock...I took it. So there I was fucking his girlfriend, and he was standing there having me suck him off....As she was beginning to cum, I noticed my wife, sitting with a girl beside us...she was watching!!! And masterbating herself and the girl.....when he came, I did...and the night went like that until 4am!!

WillyD
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I've been married for almost 8 yrs, we have a young boy. I've had fantasies since marriage of being with men. Before marriage I'd had a few encounters with men - singles and a gay couple. They were generally great - all oral. I loved them, the forbidden fruit if you will. :D
Now I think about cock quite a bit. I fantasize about performing on someone whose really well-hung and shoots a big load (don't all of us who fantasize along these lines!). I go to the gym, do a workout then while in the shower get excited at the prospect of meeting someone new there who is big and wants to be pleasured. I stroke myself in the sauna and hope that someone walks in and sees me hard and wants me to do it for them. Yeah I could get caught but I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take. I want to have someone stand in front of me while I suck them until they burst. Mmm, big cock and big cumshot. :))

lilnikkibooks
05-04-2007, 03:30 PM
If you would like to find out more Im or email :)[/QUOTE]
My husband and I have done the samething. We have also had a 3some with a male friend of his also. :p

asisoy
05-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I am a happily married man with an 8 month old daughter. My problem is that whenever my wife and I have sex, I can't cum in or on her cuz the whole time I am thinking of cock. What can I do? any suggestions

just buy toys for both but star to used it for U self is so good.

George1
05-12-2007, 07:29 PM
There is some excellent stuff here. A lot of it sums me up. The post by Monkeyluvin is really hot. I hope I have recurring dreams about that one.

My wife knows I have had male sex before, and we talk about what she and I would like me to do. I tell her about my fantasies, sometimes while fucking her ass, which she really enjoys and prefers. When she is sucking my cock I tell her I imagine it is a man doing it or I preferably I am doing it to another man.

She has fucked me with a dildo a couple of times. The first time it was her idea. I had not yet told her about my desire for a man. She asked me if I enjoyed it, and I said no. Big fat fib...

Know that she knows things are much better, as I can reveal how much I enjoy it, though she says she can hear my heavy breathing anyway.

We watch a bit of gay porn. She prefers it. I like looking at the big hard erect cocks.

Man_Meat_21
05-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Just reading this topic makes me think of a good old friend of mine who had this same issue. I say issue because at first he thought oh shit why am I feeling this way! To make a long story short he made a few comments about it here and there to his other half and next thing you know they were calling me over for some wine and a movie ;)

Let's just say we still keep in touch!

olucky1
05-16-2007, 11:15 AM
I had sex with a man once, and I was drunk when it happened. It was in Milwalkee Wis, I was staying at a hotel for a seminar. I was at the bar and this guy started talking to me. Later he called my room and talked me into letting him come up to my room. It didnt take long after that drunk and horny was all it took. He sucked me off and I did him in return, not to completion but we then jacked each other off. It was fun, and I want to do it again. Ive been talking to this guy on and off and he really wants to take care of me, but I keep putting it off. I want to badly but Im short on nerve. He is a lawyer, and Im afraid he might have some other agenda, if you know what I mean. I just wished he would have been someone else, he is nice looking and I feel something when I see his pic. Should I go ahead and do it with him.

cck4u2c
05-17-2007, 09:17 AM
olucky1, drop me an email if you get a chance. Also in St. Louis area.

purpledrank
05-17-2007, 09:27 AM
He is a lawyer, and Im afraid he might have some other agenda, if you know what I mean. .

No, we have no idea what you mean. Please elaborate.

olucky1
05-18-2007, 10:30 AM
What I mean is, that Im not sure about him in general. Because he is a lawyer, I wonder if he is out to bust people like me. So, that makes me a little uneasy. Ive been talking with him off and on and he claims he is anxious to meet with me, he says he wants to make me feel good.

admin
05-18-2007, 10:36 AM
What I mean is, that Im not sure about him in general. Because he is a lawyer, I wonder if he is out to bust people like me. So, that makes me a little uneasy. Ive been talking with him off and on and he claims he is anxious to meet with me, he says he wants to make me feel good.

Lawyers can arrest people now?

Zoltan
05-18-2007, 10:39 AM

Ya.... its all over the news. They're working with the cops, they actually carry a flashlight and scissors now.

bixnylonxmale
05-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Lawyers with badges?

He probably is honest and straightforward

with you. You may be very fortunate to

meet up with him and enjoy each other.

Tony the Tiger
05-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Lawyers with badges?

He probably is honest and straightforward

with you. You may be very fortunate to

meet up with him and enjoy each other.

Lawyer.... Honest.... LOL

bixnylonxmale
05-18-2007, 11:32 AM
You do have a point there, but if its

sex and pleasure, why not.

I have taken many chances before and

have been burned but dont give up.

Phill_z86
05-18-2007, 11:42 AM

OMFG ITS THE BEGINNING OF JUDGE DREAD!!!!!!

asisoy
05-26-2007, 12:38 PM
I think star to whach some porno go with her to rent a porno and go from there. I'm bi-married MHM 34y/o

I came across this forum and I have the same fantasies regarding having a well endowed man fucking my wife and servicing the both of them before, during and after orgasm..

My problem is that, it is only a fantasy.. I don't know how to break the ice so to speak .. I'm afraid that she might think I'm gay or a freak ...

Do you guys and ladies out there have any suggestions as to getting my wife to agree.

MWM50
06-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Years ago when we were first married, a former neighbor tried to seduce my wife. He had told me several times how sexy he thought she was, and the truth is, I was powerfully attracted to him. I wish now that I had offered to suck his cock as often as he wanted, while he talked about the things he would like to do with my wife. That was over 10 years ago, and even now, if we bumped into each other somewhere, I would get weak at the knees just thinking about what hung between his legs.....

Phill_z86
06-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Maybe you have Sylvester in mind, but if not... I have him in my mindů Yummy, yummy! :p

lmao never found him attractive to be honest all yours ;)

jackcox
06-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I've always fantasized about sucking other men off. Anyone know why straight men want to suck cock? I'm dying to find a friend who will let me suck his cock once or twice a week. I sucked one man one time, FINALLY, about 2 years ago and it seemed so natural and I loved it as much as I knew I would, especially when he ejaculated in my mouth! WOW! I love sucking cock but don't want to get involved in the gay world. I have too much to lose to get labeled gay. Kids, wife that I love, business that would NOT allow me to work there if they believed I was gay. How do I find a friend who wants his dick sucked as bad as I want to suck it? I want to suck cock so bad right now in my life!

bixnylonxmale
06-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I know the urge can become so strong it actually seems
to tear you apart. You feel like will I ever find someone
to be with. I lived that for a while, and my first meeting
with a man happened naturally and enexpectedly.

The talking to him. and him knowing other guys helped
me grow stronger and more aware of what I am doing now.

Each time was a new experience and each one was a new
personality. It was exciting, because each one had their
special preferences and they expected me to perform for them.

jackcox
06-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I'd love to know more about your comment "The talking to him. and him knowing other guys helped me grow stronger and more aware of what I am doing now." What are doing now? Are you still married? Were you ever married? I've dreamed of sucking men off since I was 19 and I'm 52 now. Yes, it seems like "Will it ever happen?" to me. I've had fantasies like sucking off 6 or 8 guys under the table while they play cards. I'm dying to drink cum straight out of another man's cock. I'd love to have 2 or 3 guys let me suck them off one right after the other. I see pictures of cock and my heart beats faster, the same way it does when I see a woman's breasts or her pretty ass. How did you find the guy you referred to? I even started a Yahoo group called Married Men 4 Married Men which has over 150 men in it now, but most of their posts make them seem like they are just experienced gay men. I really want to find someone like me: married, discreet, who wants his dick sucked as much as I want to suck it. Any advice for me? Part of me thinks it's just too bad and I can forget about it and give up hope. The other part of me thinks there simply MUST be at least one man out there who would LOVE a buddy like me who will suck him off regularly. Your thoughts?

jackcox
09-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I found a guy on CraigsList. Met him for lunch. Didn't seem like a homo (you know what I mean, how they advertise their sexual preference with swishiness), was engaged to be married, had an intelligent conversation with him, he'd never been with a man. I've sucked him off, all the way off, drinking his delicious cum several times now. I'm pleased that I have a way to satisfy this urge I've always had to suck another man's dick. We get together every other week or so, he comes over, pulls down his pants and I suck his cock. I love it. I absolutely love it. I've fantasized about having a friend like this since I was 19. It's as fun as I thought it would be. He's married now and we're both very discreet. Seems perfect right now. Cum tastes great, and earning it by sucking it out of his balls is very, very fun!

jfarmer
09-20-2007, 08:02 PM
So how do guys prefer their guys to be groomed? My wife prefers that I shave clean except for a bit on top.

jackcox
09-26-2007, 06:30 AM
My wife prefers my balls shaved, the rest left hairy. She loves sucking on my balls while she masturbates. I love other men to have shaved balls, as well. Nothing like having a smooth pair of balls in my mouth. :D

Slider
10-13-2008, 06:14 PM
:eek:The first time my wife and I had a 3some she held Ty's and my cock together as she sucked them and rubbed them together and it was such a turn on i asked her about that and she asked me if it turned me on? I told her kind of and she said next time you should touch him and so we set-up another 3some and this time C told us both to touch each others boners and as we stroked them she encouraged us to suck each other and we did and it was a great 3some. Then I was hooked and in the 3 months since our last 3some I have went to the local nude beach and sucked and been sucked by 4 different dudes it is awesome to be able to see their cocks and pick out a big uncut cock. I really like the taste of man juice squirting in my mouth and am thinking about sex. One guy wanted me to fuck him bad and I have been using C's dildo in my ass, I tried to get her to go but we have some neighbors who go there and she won't but yesterday I told her i went and let a guy suck me and at first she did not believe me. We went to dinner and she got drunk and said she wants to go and get really wild and revealed her X was bi and she had seen him with 6 different guys fucking and sucking and it turned her on and if she weny she would want me to get laid with her. C was very wild before we were married even more than I thought and i am wondering if any straight curious guys can tell me about the first time they took cock?

Rondacd
10-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Any strait guys out there in Eastern Washington who would like to suck my cock, just let me know

adam101
10-18-2008, 07:16 PM
I might. Give me some info.

longgone
10-18-2008, 10:32 PM
live your lile as you want , as long as you and the wife agree , who cares if the third is a man or woman , i personaly dress up as a maid and do the " clean up " after our threesoms , every one gets what thay want and no one get hurt :)
Well I would like to get in on some of that - how you look in maid out fit ??? In your area

kenjsupp
10-24-2008, 07:38 AM
I found a guy on CraigsList. Met him for lunch. Didn't seem like a homo (you know what I mean, how they advertise their sexual preference with swishiness), was engaged to be married, had an intelligent conversation with him, he'd never been with a man. I've sucked him off, all the way off, drinking his delicious cum several times now. I'm pleased that I have a way to satisfy this urge I've always had to suck another man's dick. We get together every other week or so, he comes over, pulls down his pants and I suck his cock. I love it. I absolutely love it. I've fantasized about having a friend like this since I was 19. It's as fun as I thought it would be. He's married now and we're both very discreet. Seems perfect right now. Cum tastes great, and earning it by sucking it out of his balls is very, very fun!

You are one lucky guy! Your situation would be damn near perfect for me. When my wife sucks me off, I always think that she's the lucky one, lying there getting her mouth fucked with a nice hard dick. Except that she won't let me cum in her mouth. That's the best part of sucking dick to me, to feel that hard dick swell up and start twitching. You know his warm load is just about to spurt in your mouth. I'm dripping precum just thinking about it.

sevenplus
05-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Man, this is just the thing I'm looking for. I'd absolutely LOVE to find a guy who would let me suck him off once a week or so...Just the thought of a guy cumming in my mouth is almost too much for me to stand!
Now if he had a couple of friends...OOOOH!

ladypichino
05-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Dear Sir~

ladypichino
05-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Dear Sir~
My name is Lady and I have just the right man for you! He is a black male, very attractive tall and well built and Best of all he is THRISTY for your cum!!!!If your interested in a truely Great time contact me.

ladypichino@yahoo.com

PG54
05-27-2010, 06:04 AM
One of my most erotic sexual encounters is when I was having a MFM 3-way with my wife. She was sucking my cock and the other guy was kissing her back and working his way up to her neck. He was kissing her neck and getting real close to her face all the while he is making comments about how great my cock looked and he's making comments to my wife about how much she was enjoying my cock. Then he asked her if she would show him how to do it. He asked if he could help and when she said yes he took hold of my cock with his hand and started jerking it off into her mouth. He then started licking my shaft as she had the head of my cock in her mouth. A few moments later he had my cock in his mouth and was taking turns with my wife sucking it. It was great and extremely erotic. After he left my wife told me she wasn't into guys sucking me and the thought of it turned her off. She asked if I enjoyed it and I told her it felt good and that I was laying flat on my back and really couldn't tell who was sucking me at the time (I lied because I could tell she didn't want to hear it was a turn on for me). After that encounter we met quite a few straight guys for 3-ways and I was secretly hoping they would do the same. Occasionally a few of the guys we met turned out to be bi and sucked my cock. During the heat of passion my wife would always allow them to suck me but there came a time when my wife refused to meet any more single guys for MFM. My wife is bisexual, very wild and sexually adventurous but apparently homophobic when it comes to men on men. So now she is only willing to meet bi females for FMF 3-ways or couples where the woman is bisexual. Now I'm hoping we'll meet a couple where the wife and husband are bi and maybe my wife will be too busy eating pussy that she won't care if the guy is sucking my cock. I thought about meeting a couple on my own where the guy is bisexual but I live in a small town in South Jersey and pickings are slim especially since I am only available during the day and have to be very discreet.

hrdguera
05-27-2010, 06:42 AM
One of my most erotic sexual encounters is when I was having a MFM 3-way with my wife. She was sucking my cock and the other guy was kissing her back and working his way up to her neck. He was kissing her neck and getting real close to her face all the while he is making comments about how great my cock looked and he's making comments to my wife about how much she was enjoying my cock. Then he asked her if she would show him how to do it. He asked if he could help and when she said yes he took hold of my cock with his hand and started jerking it off into her mouth. He then started licking my shaft as she had the head of my cock in her mouth. A few moments later he had my cock in his mouth and was taking turns with my wife sucking it. It was great and extremely erotic. After he left my wife told me she wasn't into guys sucking me and the thought of it turned her off. She asked if I enjoyed it and I told her it felt good and that I was laying flat on my back and really couldn't tell who was sucking me at the time (I lied because I could tell she didn't want to hear it was a turn on for me). After that encounter we met quite a few straight guys for 3-ways and I was secretly hoping they would do the same. Occasionally a few of the guys we met turned out to be bi and sucked my cock. During the heat of passion my wife would always allow them to suck me but there came a time when my wife refused to meet any more single guys for MFM. My wife is bisexual, very wild and sexually adventurous but apparently homophobic when it comes to men on men. So now she is only willing to meet bi females for FMF 3-ways or couples where the woman is bisexual. Now I'm hoping we'll meet a couple where the wife and husband are bi and maybe my wife will be too busy eating pussy that she won't care if the guy is sucking my cock. I thought about meeting a couple on my own where the guy is bisexual but I live in a small town in South Jersey and pickings are slim especially since I am only available during the day and have to be very discreet.

I had a similar experience as yours. I too found it so erotic that I wanted to return the favor so I did and I really enjoyed it, all the way to the end. There was still some mental barrier of my own I had to cross but I did and and I am glad I did.
There was also a barrier for my partner to get over. I think there is some prejudice held by women in seeing their men suck cock but not with them being with women; double standard, huh?

funfun2
05-27-2010, 07:38 AM
this is a fantastic idea i wish i could be with a couple

jaysonsmann
05-27-2010, 08:15 AM
I think of cock all of the time and am waiting for a chance to have a male sex friend....BUT this is something I could NEVER share with my wife!!!

BrandyWine
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Im straight acting guy but i think all the time about crossdressing and going out to find a man who will let me suck him off...What can i do?Iv had these fillings all my life but im afrade ill never get the chance to be who i am and find someone who wants to be with someone like me. HELP!!!

salem666
05-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Im straight acting guy but i think all the time about crossdressing and going out to find a man who will let me suck him off...What can i do?Iv had these fillings all my life but im afrade ill never get the chance to be who i am and find someone who wants to be with someone like me. HELP!!!
Where are you from dude Ga is a bit obscure, your like half of GaGa, do you dress up as lady Gaga? If you want to suck a guys cock you need to get your ass down to the nearest gay bar,wear a rubber mini and a pair of high heels,and a low neck blouse with a pair of false tits!:D:D:D lol

AZMFM
05-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm all str8 acting and look if you were to see me in the street you w'd never imagine that I'm a bimarried man that when it comes to cock I'm a cock hungry bitch. Love to be dominated specially by hung,masculine dominant men. Like wearing womens lingerie and underwear when fucking. Love to caress,kiss,lick to totally submit to my man. Sometimes I crave cock so much that if giving to choose between me fucking a hot babe and a hot top stud fucking me, I'd choose cock.

peace123
05-30-2010, 08:15 AM
Man, this is just the thing I'm looking for. I'd absolutely LOVE to find a guy who would let me suck him off once a week or so...Just the thought of a guy cumming in my mouth is almost too much for me to stand!
Now if he had a couple of friends...OOOOH!
I am in central Jersey and have a steady girl but have been thinking about sucking cock and have a male friend to meet once in a while to suck each other

tonytnt
05-30-2010, 03:09 PM

Adam & Eve sells a strap on dildo that comes with two dicks. One about an 1 1/4 wide and the other a large one. I cannot take the big one up my ass. But she had no problem fucking me with the smaller one. You sound like me before I actually sucked my first cock. I went with a shemale my first time. I tried it with a guy but it was nowhere near as exciting as with a shemale for me. Do it...I think you will enjoy it.

oralhouston
06-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Foley's Paradox:

Being a gay Republican is like being a Jewish Nazi;
Your party won't forgive you in this world, and your god won't forgive in the next.

http://****************************/2006/10/sin-to-win.html
Blog of A Cowboy Strikes again!

The leaders of the Nazi party actually WERE Jewish. They were a rogue faction of Jews called Zionists. Hitler was one of them. Hitler was from the Rothschild family and under the control of the Zionist banking elite. Their goal was the creation of the Zionist state of Israel. Hitler's persecution and alleged mass murder of the Orthodox Jews triggered the creation of the criminal Zionist state, Israel. These Zionst bankers controlled both sides of WWII just as they did most other wars. Another purpose for WWII was the creation of a global governing body, the UN, which is the skelleton of their proposed "New World Order", a global Fascist dictatorship. They were behind the false flag attacks on 9-11-01, carried out by the U.S. millitary industrial complex which is owned by these same banking elite. The word Nazi is actually two words together: Na (National Socialist Party) and Zi (Zionists).

Karl
06-20-2010, 12:31 PM
There seems to be a lot of guys on here that are either single or married who are fantasizing about sucking another guy's cock. From a virtual beginner like me, please take this advice: Just do it!!!! Once you have, I guarantee you there won't be any regrets; you'll marvel at how "natural" it seemed to be; you'll wish you had done it a lot sooner; and you'll enjoy doing it from now on. I can tell you, being with another guy, sucking his dick and getting yours sucked in return will be the best sex you've ever had in your life!! If you recall, the first time you had sex with a girl was awkward, embarrassing, and in many cases, didn't live up to all your high expectations. If you give another guy a go at it, you'll find none of this holds true. If he's an accomplished cocksucker, he can change your life for the better the moment he takes your dick in his hands. Once you've gotten off and he's swallowed or licked up your cum with his lips like few women like to do, you'll be hooked forever. It's the same, but even more thrilling when you first have another man's thick dick in your own mouth, when you're sucking for the first time and feeling how exquisite it is to have it sliding deeply in and out of your throat. Like all you "straight" guys, I used to watch gay porn and read these threads and fantasize while jacking off. That's fine, I suppose, but it can't beat the real thing. Oh yeah, I should mention that after you receive your first blowjob from a man that you'll realize that a woman really doesn't know what she's doing. Cocksucking should be left to the guys.

relaxed75
06-20-2010, 05:49 PM
that interests me as well. im married also. i am possibly looking for discreet situation to try out as well.

m

funfun2
06-21-2010, 06:51 AM
iam married too and think about it

kevinburke08901
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
If u fantasize about cock that means ur gaaaay

JohnS35
07-08-2010, 12:45 PM

It does NOT mean he is gay. It means that he is bi-sexual has he likes pussies as well. Someone that is gay only likes and do sexual things with the SAME sex ONLY...

Badboy_71
07-08-2010, 09:44 PM

But the good thing is, you can be cured of it...Or is this psychology book out of date?

Hell, I'll say it again. If you like to suck cock, it makes you a cocksucker. And I mean that in the nicest way (being a cocksucker myself). If you're attracted to men, you're gay. If you're attracted to men, but you won't fess up to it, you're closeted. If you are attached to labels, any of what I previously said is valuable. If you're secure with yourself and your sexuality, you don't need input from anyone, especially a forum....

...Stepping off my soapbox now.

stiletto
07-09-2010, 12:53 PM
The reason why so many straight guys start to crave sucking cock is not because they suddenly became gay.
What has happenend is the person has developed a "cock fetish". The same way you may develop a fetish for feet, nylons, etc.
Most fetishes develop through association.
What this means is you have connected the object to a sense of pleasure or an pleasurable idea.
In the case of straight guys developing a fantasy about sucking cock, this usualy happens when the person has watched a lot of porn, and/or watched his partner giving him head.
In the case of excesive porn, most scenes focus on the girl sucking (and enjoying herself in a biiig way) and the cock (without the rest of the male).
This starts to develop a message or idea to the watcher (giving a blowjob to a cock feels great) and no other message is as strong (the guy who mostly isn't in the picture also gets off).
This idea will grow stronger and more obsessive as time goes by specially if the straight person doesn't experience sex often or goes for long periods of time without sex or a sex partner.
If the idea or fetish grows and is realized (basically the person executes his fantasy) then it might continue to develop towards other attractions and might become a sexual attraction to the same sex.
On the other hand if experiencing the fantsy was not satisfying (this happens many times) then the fetish might dissapear, though the person is subject to developing other fetishes.
So, craving cock when you don't like guys is only a fetish (the cock is only an object of sexual desire, not the gender), which if persisted upon and liked, might (only might) develop into homosexuality.

Badboy_71
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM
A very interesting insight, stiletto, thanks for sharing!

Closet Sucker
07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
I would really like to have someone do my wife so I can pleasure both of them. I don't want my life to change just add this to it.

Let's go back 40 years so you can swap bodily fluids without the risk of dieing.

She won't do it. I want to suck cock.

What is a guy to do?

JohnS35
07-28-2010, 09:03 AM
I would really like to have someone do my wife so I can pleasure both of them. I don't want my life to change just add this to it.

Let's go back 40 years so you can swap bodily fluids without the risk of dieing.

She won't do it. I want to suck cock.

What is a guy to do?

Get a cock and suck it over and over...that is what you should do....

Punch
08-02-2010, 09:45 PM
There seems to be a lot of guys on here that are either single or married who are fantasizing about sucking another guy's cock. From a virtual beginner like me, please take this advice: Just do it!!!! Once you have, I guarantee you there won't be any regrets; you'll marvel at how "natural" it seemed to be; you'll wish you had done it a lot sooner; and you'll enjoy doing it from now on. I can tell you, being with another guy, sucking his dick and getting yours sucked in return will be the best sex you've ever had in your life!! If you recall, the first time you had sex with a girl was awkward, embarrassing, and in many cases, didn't live up to all your high expectations. If you give another guy a go at it, you'll find none of this holds true. If he's an accomplished cocksucker, he can change your life for the better the moment he takes your dick in his hands. Once you've gotten off and he's swallowed or licked up your cum with his lips like few women like to do, you'll be hooked forever. It's the same, but even more thrilling when you first have another man's thick dick in your own mouth, when you're sucking for the first time and feeling how exquisite it is to have it sliding deeply in and out of your throat. Like all you "straight" guys, I used to watch gay porn and read these threads and fantasize while jacking off. That's fine, I suppose, but it can't beat the real thing. Oh yeah, I should mention that after you receive your first blowjob from a man that you'll realize that a woman really doesn't know what she's doing. Cocksucking should be left to the guys.

Thanks Karl! That helps. I think I'll finally just do it. I've been fantasizing about it for ever, it's time to go for it! Thank you.

Punch

lurkman99
08-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Same for me. Married and have cock envy. Would love to be sucked by another dude and have the desire to return favor. For me the person also has to be decent looking at somewhat fit. How can you find someone and be safe. Would love to take a load but you never know if person is clean.

Many times traveling sitting at a bar of an evening I would hope someone would just come up and ask to blow me.

Kenny55
08-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Many times traveling sitting at a bar of an evening I would hope someone would just come up and ask to blow me.

I'll bet if you were sitting at a gay bar, your chances would increase! :D

twojamies52
08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I have had the same fantasy. Told my wife about it. She was into it. We had a guy who worked for us who was very good looking, tall, and seemed like he could be a candidate. My wife said one day at work, "I bet he has a big dick." One night he was over and had too many drinks to let him drive home. So we told him he had to stay. So we went into our bed room.... all three of us. I undressed and he undressed and got into bed. He turn his back to her and faced me. She took all her cloths off while he turned his back. I wanted him to turn around and see her hot body. She looked at me an giggled while she was naked. She then put on a full length night gown. so disappointing. She got into the bed between us, King bed, and I asked her to take off the gown. She did. It was awesome. We both began sucking on the breast closest to us. She moaned and loved it. I turn over and got on top of her and reached down by his cock. He had his underwear on. I questioned that. He removed it and I began to stroke his cock. It was hard and just beautiful. My wife told me.. Now is your chance. so I asked him if I could suck it. He said yes. I placed that perfect piece of meat in my mouth. It was warm and awesome. My wife watched for a while then moved me out of the way and she sucked it for a while. I was jealous cause I wanted it. I fucked her while she blew him. She put her finger in his ass and was pumping me so hard and sucking him with her head moving like I have never seen. He came in her mouth where she gagged but swallowed it all. After we recharged I sucked him again. She was making out with him as I kept sucking on his cock. I was deep throating him. Then I felt some mucus like product in my mouth. I kept sucking till it was all gone. My wife noticed he was kissing her in a tense form and asked him if I was good at the blow job. He said yes. She said I want you to cum in his mouth.. my mouth that is. He told he did. She looked at me and said you swallowed it? I said I guess so. I loved it. We did it another time where I swallowed another one of his loads. I miss it but have the greatest memories. I am telling you if you fantasize about it do it. I ahve been

JohnS35
08-05-2010, 06:23 AM
I am attached as well and looking for a nice cock in New York City...so anyone that is desease free and can host...private mail me...so hungry:):):)

Wyo39
08-06-2010, 10:43 PM
I am new here. I love cock and pussy.

jmad
08-08-2010, 07:33 PM
I never saw porn before I sucked cock, but once I did I love sucking. But I live straight to fit in. You'd be surprised how many straight guys suck, the one's that complain not getting blowjobs from the wife, but do not have a girlfriend on the side. I am living straight, but just love when gay-men flirt with me, especialy young and clean-cut they make me hot!!!:):):)

CHIEF285
08-09-2010, 12:00 PM
As I have posted on other threads, I am bi and married. My activities in regard to sucking cock and being fucked have been with me since I was 12 or so. I still have dreams of a MMF situation with my wife involved, but unfortunately I have to admit it will never happen. She is a bit cold in regard to sex anyway, and really doesn't know of my bi desires. As I get older, I have had fewer interactions with other guys, and it has been sometime since I have had a nice hard dick in my mouth, or my ass. I too, as others have posted woulf like to watch another guy fuck my wife (this would really turn me on) and then I would suck up their juices from her pussy while he does me in the ass. I would also love to fuck her ass while he fucks her pussy. Obviously I would like to suck his cock, and swallow every drop of his cum. I don't believe I like anything more than a mouthfull of cum.:D

HotinFla
08-13-2010, 04:41 AM
:rolleyes:Mmmm..kind of sums it up for me...wife is a stripper..and gets what she wants..and its mostly not me..and I look better than most of her customers..LOL...anyway...been doing alot of self cum eating and watching gay porn vids..fantasizing about being with other cocks...even if it is a mutual JO session to start.!:cool:

mrgelloco
08-13-2010, 02:08 PM
I have the same fantasy but cant do it with wife. Another women actually showed me how good it feels having a dildo up my rear end. we fantazied about having another men with us for months. we even have a video of us having these type of sex. one day i even acted as her girl n she went nuts. the greatest sex ever. unfurtunally we split because my situation, but u never know what the future will bring.

Sharpie
08-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I think of cock all of the time and am waiting for a chance to have a male sex friend....BUT this is something I could NEVER share with my wife!!!
I am married too and while I think about having an encounter with a man I could never share that fantasy with her. No way. Have had only two such encounters in my 56 years but one of them was in Houston. (I see you are from tx.) Was just watching Monday night footbal after dinner in the bar in the hotel. It was late and another guy was also watching the game. The bar closed early because we were the only two left. Our rooms happened to be on the same floor (it seemed) and we go our seperate ways. Ten minutes later he knocks and say his TV is broken and can he finish the game with me. No big deal to me as he was likeable guy. The game was late in the 2nd half anyway.

when the game ended he gets up and starts to leave but turns and asks me if I wanted to suck him. This was out of the blue. No hints all night...none. After much pause my man sex fanatasy I mentioned boils to the surface and I say yes what the hell.

I won't bore you with the details but I can say he wasn't the most unselfish guy. He more or less fucked my mouth rather than I sucked him and when he was finished he just left.

So that was a partial fullfillment of the fantasy just not as I would have scripted. Real life seldom compares to fantasy. You can bet that when I am in that bar now I think about that football game. SMH1808@aol.com

Kenny55
08-17-2010, 04:35 PM
You can bet that when I am in that bar now I think about that football game.

So who won? :confused::p

Sharpie
08-18-2010, 10:45 AM
The Steelers and the dark stranger. One game took the better part of 4 hours and the other less than ten minutes.

Dannycmm47
08-27-2010, 02:26 PM
we all have one, play with it constantly and have it replace our brain from time to time. I can remember the first time I thought about sucking cock in HS after watching a porn movie. The dream was vivid and I replaced the female porn star sucking the guy's cock.

kenjsupp
08-28-2010, 11:09 PM

If it's a SEX Forum then it should be open to all kinds of experiences! My fantasy is to have my wife feed me another guys cock, slowly jacking it off in my mouth while she talks dirty to me, asking me if I want his warm cum and telling me what a good cocksucker I am. Then she'd suck his dick for a while and tell me how nice his cock is and that she wants him to fuck her really good from behind. I'd lie beneath them and lick his balls while he slides in and out of her juicy pussy. I'd love to hear her moan and beg him to "fuck me good." "I love your hard dick" I know she'd really cum hard if I knelt in front of her feeding her my cock while she gets his hard dick from behind. Then after he shoots his cum inside her, I'd have her kneel over me and make me lick his load from her freshly fucked pussy. Makes me damn hard & dripping just thinking about it.

widowercuck
08-30-2010, 08:48 AM
I, also, would like to learn to suck cock. Have fantasized about this for several years. Have no wife to share. Just a desire or a fantasy to submit.

mrgelloco
08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
I have the same problem u have. Cant stop thinking n masturbating about having another men even when im with my wife. Feel lucky she wife let u n like for u even talk about these fantasies. Work ur way thru n one day u will be a lucky guy which not only will be with another men but u will have that same men with u n she will be going crazy seen u get fuck n sucking another men dick.

ncbymail
09-05-2010, 08:30 PM
If it's a SEX Forum then it should be open to all kinds of experiences! My fantasy is to have my wife feed me another guys cock, slowly jacking it off in my mouth while she talks dirty to me, asking me if I want his warm cum and telling me what a good cocksucker I am. Then she'd suck his dick for a while and tell me how nice his cock is and that she wants him to fuck her really good from behind. I'd lie beneath them and lick his balls while he slides in and out of her juicy pussy. I'd love to hear her moan and beg him to "fuck me good." "I love your hard dick" I know she'd really cum hard if I knelt in front of her feeding her my cock while she gets his hard dick from behind. Then after he shoots his cum inside her, I'd have her kneel over me and make me lick his load from her freshly fucked pussy. Makes me damn hard & dripping just thinking about it.

Nice fantasy Ken. I could go for exactly the same thing with my wife. It'd be a real turn on hear her tell me I'm a cocksucker and let the guys load drool out of her pussy or asshole and into my mouth. I'd like to clean them both up!!

bigc
09-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks Karl! That helps. I think I'll finally just do it. I've been fantasizing about it for ever, it's time to go for it! Thank you.

Punch...I totally agree...try it you'll like it...

bigc
09-06-2010, 11:31 AM
I am new here. I love cock and pussy.

Me too...

CravesIt
09-18-2011, 08:39 AM
I am married have a family but I crave cock. When I was younger my best friend and I were watch a porn. I look over and he is stroking his hard cock. Then he says to me you can suck it. Ididnt hesitate my mouth instantly was all over his dick. I remmber thinking am I doing it right I believe I did for his huge load was all over. We did this for 2 years until he moved. That was the last time I have been with a man and it was close to 15 years ago. I have expresed my urges to my wife and she has been good about helping some of my desires. On a time to time base she will fuck me in my ass. I however desire cock more and more. Just last week she had the dildo full thrusted I mean all 12 inches deep. I grabbed the strapon cock and started sucking away. I know my wife was a bit taken she described it to me that I was passionately sucking with I can only say my hearts desire. I since then been suck it off on a daily basis. I think about how hot it would be to share a cock with my wife but know she is not into it. I found out that everyone will be out of town next weekend. I am despertly desireing a cock to fill me every way it can......

suckit
09-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I feel the same way I am married and do not find men afractive but fantasize about cock never had it however I want to try it. So if you in Indiana and will be descrete may be you can be my first. I want to try it all.

Bondoman
09-18-2011, 12:16 PM
:):)I am married have a family but I crave cock. When I was younger my best friend and I were watch a porn. I look over and he is stroking his hard cock. Then he says to me you can suck it. Ididnt hesitate my mouth instantly was all over his dick. I remmber thinking am I doing it right I believe I did for his huge load was all over. We did this for 2 years until he moved. That was the last time I have been with a man and it was close to 15 years ago. I have expresed my urges to my wife and she has been good about helping some of my desires. On a time to time base she will fuck me in my ass. I however desire cock more and more. Just last week she had the dildo full thrusted I mean all 12 inches deep. I grabbed the strapon cock and started sucking away. I know my wife was a bit taken she described it to me that I was passionately sucking with I can only say my hearts desire. I since then been suck it off on a daily basis. I think about how hot it would be to share a cock with my wife but know she is not into it. I found out that everyone will be out of town next weekend. I am despertly desireing a cock to fill me every way it can......

loladouglas
09-19-2011, 05:52 AM
To the original poster, pjsrighthand

Unfortunately society isn't too fair to us men. We're conditioned to fear being viewed as anythng less than a masculine heterosexual man. That's just not reality however. Men would fuck a knot in a tree if they could. And I can guarantee if those holdouts, like the guy who called you a faggot and sick, were to try it... they would be hooked. Men get off on the nasty, and man to man is usually really nasty... if done right anyway. So please believe me, you are not sick, not at all. In fact if you realized just how lucky you are, you might be singing a different tune. Trust me, there are many more out there just like you than you think. I am in many ways like you, but with a slight twist... ok... one hecka twist. I am a crossdresser as well, and have been one for about 48 years. You would not believe for how many of those years I thought I was the only guy out there like me. It was awful.

I say you are lucky because of the wife you have. Do you have the skightest clue as to how many guys would love to have a wife so accepting of your fantasies. I had a girlfriend for 11 years like your wife, and it was the funnest and most loving time I ever had. It took 8 years of us fantasizing about us being with other men for it to finally happen. An had it not been for kid issues, we would still ne together.

Although Jim was originally invited over for me to have fun with in front of Cathy, she soon joined in. Sometimes it was Jim and I, sometimes all 3 of us, and other times just Jim and Cathy. Oddly, it brought Cathy and I even closer. Sensing Cathy was holding back a bi, I tarted leaving them alone some of the times.

I am the type that enjoys the feeling of being a cuckold, and being verbally humiliated by both Cathy and her lover. It was so hot. One of the first times together, I was laying on the floor and Cathy straddled my face, while on her hands and knees. Jim came in behind her to do her doggystyle. Now just try to imagine the view I had just inches above me. After watching Jims balls slapping against Cathys ass as he drilled her, I just couldn't take it anymore and gobbled up Jim's balls while he continued to drill her. I licked them sucked them, and kissed them all I could.

Needless to say, it didn;t take long for Jim to blow his nuts deep inside Cathy. They both were moaning like crazy. Anyway, after Jim slides out of her, Cathy surprises me by ordering me to lick her cum drenched pussy clean. She then proceeds to drop down onto my face, smearing her self all over me. I licked up every drop I could, making Cathy cum a few more times in the process. It was so hot.

One other time while I was watching the two of them going at it, Cathy opens her eyes and sees me across the room. She knew I was jealous and was hungry for Jim, so without warning, she asked Jim to go fuck my queer ass. SHocked the hell out of me, but as always, Jim (and I) did exactly as we were told. He pulls out of her, comes on over, throwa my legs up over his shoulders, and proceeds to pound my ass with his rock hard cock... right in front of Cathy. WOWZER!!!! It was so friggin hot.

Anyway, I get carried away with stories of Jim, Cathy and I. Sorry. My best advice to you is to be around those like you. Check out jinxypie.com. It's a cuckolding related sight you and your wife may find interesting.

Anyway my friend... trust me... you are, in my eyes, not only perfectly normal... but luckier than most guys out there! Now go buy your wife some flowers, and show her your appreciation and love for her. Good luck!

njbiguy
09-19-2011, 06:14 AM
My wife and have been married over 40 years, we're 65/64. About 30 years ago we realized that we were both bisexual, she had had sex with her girlfriend and I'd been sucking cock since my teens. We decided to explore this side of our lives together. We answered an ad and met a man who liked eating pussy and sucking cock. The first time we met him was so unbelievably hot we couldn't stop. Seeing her with a cock in her mouth and being eaten was such a turn on and the having both of them suck me was fantastic. He couldn't get hard and I really wanted to see get fucked, she wanted to get fucked too. Her favorite sex is oral but after she blows a guy and swallows his cum she likes to lay back and get fucked. We found a swing club in NYC and we had great times there. We also answered swingers ads and one of our favorite things is going to a XXX movie theater and sucking off anyone who wants a blow job. I'm lucky because she loves sucking cock and she understands how much fun it can be. I suggest that any guys who want to suck with their wife's approval talk about it with her, especially during sex and let her see how it turns you on also XXX movies with bi themes might help. We found that a lot of women enjoy sucking cock with their husbands.

rrrrod
09-19-2011, 09:06 PM
This takes time if you want to do it right. We are older in our late 50s and after our last divorce we knew we were going to be open about sex. We started talking about MMF's immediately and we are very open to it.
Now, being we are your average person and not Ken or barbie plus the fact that we need to be extremely discrete creates more complications than I'd like. It was better when we used to travel. My advise is bring up several names while you're fucking her and pay attention to the one she likes more. Shell talk to you about that one afterwards. Now the door is open.

denvertalk
09-23-2011, 05:22 AM
need someone to try suckin on. Thin guy please cut and small weiner. denver colorado. Leave number of e-mail

Cobra_9652
09-23-2011, 07:25 AM
I had discovered my bi side late in life (50's) and was in a relationship with a woman who would never have understood this side of me. I talked with a guy that I had 'met' on CL who was also bi, maried, and about my age. We agreed to meet at a bar near his home one night with the purpose of going back to his place if we 'clicked'.

My stomach was in knots as I waited outside for him to pull up, as this was one of my first encounters and I was still very nervous about going through with this for real. We went inside, had a beer, and talked for awhile before he came right out and asked if I was ready to go. I said "Yes", though my heart was pounding as I did. It was then that he informed me that his wife might decide to join us. I was blown away thinking that a woman would be ok with her husband playing with another guy.

I followed him back to his place and we went inside. His wife was sitting on the sofa in a black nightgown, so we joined her in the living room. After about one minute of small talk he said "Well, we are all adults and we all know why we are here, so let's go to the bedroom". I was nervous as hell, as I followed them to their bedroom.

He undressed and they climbed into bed as I slowly undressed. He started making out with her as she fondled his cock. He lifted her nightgown and began playing with her pussy, as I got into the bed beside them. He told me to feel how wet her cunt was, so I reached down and stroked her pussy and clit. She moaned and began to kiss me as he reached for my cock. This was all so sureal to me, but I started to relax and enjoy myself.

Soon he got up and mounted her and I watched his hard cock slide in and out of her. When he pulled out and lay back she went down between his legs and began sucking on his stiff cock. She looked over at me and pointed his cock at me as if to offer me a taste. I lost no time joining her between his legs and began to suck on that sweet cock as she moved down to mine and began to suck.

It was an incredible night. We sucked each other's cocks as she watched, I ate her pussy, and fucked her as he watched, I watched them fuck some more, and had a taste my first cum filled pussy. They shared my cock and I shared his cock with her as well. This was a night that I will never forget.

We got together a few times after that as a threesome, and he and I alone, as sometimes she would not feel like joining in with us. After a while we lost touch somehow, but I have stroked off many times since remberring that first encounter with a married couple who understood each other's needs and were open enough to pursue them.

tazloveall
09-26-2011, 11:40 AM
whats the problem if you think about sucking cock go ahead and do it you may find you like it:D:D

yourviagraking
09-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Any men in the houston area that would like to break in a 49 y/o virgin male.
Have had thought of sucking my first cock or being fucked in the ass.

luv2getsuckedslow
09-28-2011, 07:50 AM
Hey guys! 32 str8 recently divorced, would love to have another str8 buddy suck me off regularly on the DL. I live in Los Angeles and Coachella Valley, travel all over the west for work. Would love to help you out with you cocksucking needs!

bob
09-28-2011, 09:26 PM
whats the problem if you think about sucking cock go ahead and do it you may find you like it:D:D
i agree

t4gs
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Still looking :)

I live in Louisiana married but have also fantasize about this. My wife would never let this happen but if there's a couple close or just another guy sexy and Hot :) that would like another guy to join them or him ?? Please let me know It would be my first time.

Does anyone live in Louisiana that might like to give this str8 guy a bj??? Let me know.

MASSAGEMAN80
10-10-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm in the same boat but live in jacksonville fl would love to get someone down here to suck and Fuck me!

ryeb23
10-12-2011, 06:20 PM
My wife and have been married over 40 years, we're 65/64. About 30 years ago we realized that we were both bisexual, she had had sex with her girlfriend and I'd been sucking cock since my teens. We decided to explore this side of our lives together. We answered an ad and met a man who liked eating pussy and sucking cock. The first time we met him was so unbelievably hot we couldn't stop. Seeing her with a cock in her mouth and being eaten was such a turn on and the having both of them suck me was fantastic. He couldn't get hard and I really wanted to see get fucked, she wanted to get fucked too. Her favorite sex is oral but after she blows a guy and swallows his cum she likes to lay back and get fucked. We found a swing club in NYC and we had great times there. We also answered swingers ads and one of our favorite things is going to a XXX movie theater and sucking off anyone who wants a blow job. I'm lucky because she loves sucking cock and she understands how much fun it can be. I suggest that any guys who want to suck with their wife's approval talk about it with her, especially during sex and let her see how it turns you on also XXX movies with bi themes might help. We found that a lot of women enjoy sucking cock with their husbands.
Very hot

charles-smythe
10-13-2011, 06:52 AM
:rolleyes:...instead of fantazing about it ...try it you'll like it...BUT if you're married I recommend discretion...NOT all wives are understanding...actually most aren't...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/159/101034000987greganderso.jpg

charles-smythe
10-13-2011, 07:04 AM
I am a happily married man with an 8 month old daughter. My problem is that whenever my wife and I have sex, I can't cum in or on her cuz the whole time I am thinking of cock. What can I do? any suggestions...discretely start going to Adult Bookstores and sucking dicks through glory holes...no one will know and you'll love it...

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2999/091634010140.gif

charles-smythe
10-13-2011, 07:17 AM
So how do guys prefer their guys to be groomed? My wife prefers that I shave clean except for a bit on top....i'm bi and not exactly into the gay thing...i like my guys hairy, not trimed or shaved...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4964/101034000014ronyarbroug.jpg

JACKB
10-13-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm in this club too
:D

denvertalk
10-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Thanks dallas for the pics. Wish I could put a lip to those dicks.

jason.swallows
10-16-2011, 06:39 AM
I find LOTS of str8 men are into playing with guys..
I live near a Marine Base and there are dozens of guys on CL at any one time looking to play.
Most start off just getting sucked off, but expand to fucking, sucking, etc.

I have had several very butch marines come over to get sucked off, or even just JO to porn using my flashlights, only to ask if they can jack my cock, which leads to them sucking it...

bocd12
10-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Looking for an older patient gentle bj teacher in Conway Arkansas for a first timer. Are you out there? Some good suggestions in this thread. bocd12@yahoo.com

charles-smythe
10-24-2011, 01:08 PM
thanks to personal experience and what i've read on several sites on the net...there is no such thing a a straight8 guy ... just guys that are good at hiding their play or guys that haven't had the opertunity to play yet...

CumLover
10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm 50's divorced male. dating women and as time goes on I fantasize more and more about sucking cock. I don't understand why. I know I love the taste of my own cum and want to taste another man's. I love to be sucked off and have been so turned on by fantasy of puting a man's dick in my mouth and sucking him and tasting his semen. I think that is the ultimate in sexuality.

charles-smythe
10-24-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm 50's divorced male. dating women and as time goes on I fantasize more and more about sucking cock. I don't understand why. I know I love the taste of my own cum and want to taste another man's. I love to be sucked off and have been so turned on by fantasy of puting a man's dick in my mouth and sucking him and tasting his semen. I think that is the ultimate in sexuality....your location just says texas...what town are you in?...

mikeZ
10-26-2011, 10:20 PM
I think about sucking cock all the time. The problem for me is i am married to a hot woman and love my wife to death. I dont want to cheat on her and i know she wouldnt go for me doing that on the side. Its frustrating. I told her I used to suck my friends cock when i was a teen and she was very intrigued by it but said you can suck your own cock just not anyone elses :( Well if i could suck my cock i prob wouldnt have these desires. She is ok with me eating my cum, fucking me with a strap on and so on but i so want a cock in my mouth and to swallow his cum. I dunno what to do. Its driving me nuts

MissPersiaLynn
10-28-2011, 06:55 AM
thanks to personal experience and what i've read on several sites on the net...there is no such thing a a straight8 guy ... just guys that are good at hiding their play or guys that haven't had the opertunity to play yet...

I agree

MissPersiaLynn
10-28-2011, 06:56 AM
I think about sucking cock all the time. The problem for me is i am married to a hot woman and love my wife to death. I dont want to cheat on her and i know she wouldnt go for me doing that on the side. Its frustrating. I told her I used to suck my friends cock when i was a teen and she was very intrigued by it but said you can suck your own cock just not anyone elses :( Well if i could suck my cock i prob wouldnt have these desires. She is ok with me eating my cum, fucking me with a strap on and so on but i so want a cock in my mouth and to swallow his cum. I dunno what to do. Its driving me nuts

yoga.... if you want that cock & yours is the only one you can have...
start stretching

sexhiddencamera
10-28-2011, 07:57 AM
I fantasize about Cock too

mikeZ
10-30-2011, 11:00 PM
i doubt even with yoga it would help. i had several vertabrae fused from a car accident and it seriously hurt my flexibility

MissPersiaLynn
11-01-2011, 04:43 AM
i doubt even with yoga it would help. i had several vertabrae fused from a car accident and it seriously hurt my flexibility

sounds like you need yoga just to stay healthy but I see how that would be an issue. The only alternative is cock stretch training.
but
if you can not bend over to much, you may become unpopular to women & very popular to men......that is part of what you wanted.....
good luck

Rodthompson
11-18-2011, 08:07 AM
To t4gs. Just stumbled across this forum. Married her for 26 yrs. Same boat as you..... In South Louisiana... Im interested!!!!

nipers
01-20-2012, 06:08 AM
Well I finily took that step and found a guy like me.Married and wife not into sex. We meet up every few weeks and suck eachother. Boy why did I wait so long?

bhc_rusty
04-07-2012, 06:22 PM
I've always fantasized about sucking other men off. Anyone know why straight men want to suck cock? I'm dying to find a friend who will let me suck his cock once or twice a week. I sucked one man one time, FINALLY, about 2 years ago and it seemed so natural and I loved it as much as I knew I would, especially when he ejaculated in my mouth! WOW! I love sucking cock but don't want to get involved in the gay world. I have too much to lose to get labeled gay. Kids, wife that I love, business that would NOT allow me to work there if they believed I was gay. How do I find a friend who wants his dick sucked as bad as I want to suck it? I want to suck cock so bad right now in my life!
there is nothing wrong with being bi sexual.i am a happily married man.both me and my wife are bisexual and as long as the channels of communication are open then things work out great remember a marriage needs honesty and trust.i would not even want to be in a marriage were i was afraid to be open to my wife about every thing.i have to admit it did take me a while to tell my wife i enjoyed sucking cock even though i knew she was bi.but when we sat down and talked about it she waqs like i wish i would of known sooner then proceded to tell she would love to watch me suck a guy off.so i now believe in being honest with your partner from the start.

bhc_rusty
04-07-2012, 06:27 PM

i guess i am one lucky man to have a wife who will not just let me suck another mans cock but she enjoys watching me do it.

sharkbait
04-09-2012, 08:17 AM
i understand where you're coming from.

charles-smythe
04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
i guess i am one lucky man to have a wife who will not just let me suck another mans cock but she enjoys watching me do it....you're a lucky man...even when they were bi-sexual and liked to do fmf-3 somes i've never had a girlfriend that would have been OK with me sucking dicks...muchless watching...i use to have a girlfriend that would eat a pussy in a flash...but though guys sucking each other's dicks was the most revolting thing in the world...i use to like to suck a dick and kiss her with cum on my breath...lol...

finetuned1
04-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I've been looking for a MFM for sometime now, I think it would be totally hot! If any of you live in So Cal (No Orange County) and have a willing wife I'd love to hear from you. I've answered numerous CL ads and most are just flakes or fakes.

turtleneck2013
01-24-2013, 09:03 PM
i think about cock alot
more bi here.love tits and ass but cock is wonderful

Greattimex2013
01-25-2013, 09:41 AM
I've been looking for a MFM for sometime now, I think it would be totally hot! If any of you live in So Cal (No Orange County) and have a willing wife I'd love to hear from you. I've answered numerous CL ads and most are just flakes or fakes.

I tried looking for an MFM in north orange county but a lot of people on cl are fake. Then I met another guy that I give bj to occasionally and we decided to find an escort from here and all the women were asking for over 1000 or more so me and the guy ended up messing around just me and him. I made him cum twice for a straight guy!

2ways2please
01-27-2013, 12:21 PM
My wife allows and watches me suck cock and do anal. I really got lucky when I met here. She actually convinced me to turn my curiosities into realities. Now I'm sucking cock as good as she does. Lol

Shock Me!
01-27-2013, 12:45 PM
My wife allows and watches me suck cock and do anal. I really got lucky when I met here. She actually convinced me to turn my curiosities into realities. Now I'm sucking cock as good as she does. Lol

How did you find a wife willing to do that??? Wow. Damn progressive. I love it.

softessences
01-27-2013, 02:19 PM
That isdangerous , you may loose your wife to another man.

Shock Me!
01-29-2013, 09:41 AM
That isdangerous , you may loose your wife to another man.

This point is valid. I know quite a few men who lost their wives to other men while pursuing the "lifestyle" approach to relationships. It's a slippery slope. In one case the woman left her husband after being repeated fucked by a very "well-endowed black man" who she eventually fell for. Unfortunately, he left her for another swinger and now she is alone. It's a no-win proposition without strict boundaries and a lot of luck.

dudefl
01-30-2013, 04:40 AM
I do not think you are straight -face it, you are bisexual in reality.
and going further with your fantasies might be dangerous for your marriage.

Shock Me!
01-30-2013, 08:50 AM
I do not think you are straight -face it, you are bisexual in reality.
and going further with your fantasies might be dangerous for your marriage.

There is no marriage. He's gay and his wife is enabling his behavior, which begs the question, what's up with his wife? Love to hear from "her," if she exists.

pleasureyou
01-30-2013, 09:02 AM
There is no marriage. He's gay and his wife is enabling his behavior, which begs the question, what's up with his wife? Love to hear from "her," if she exists.

Ha, I agree!

Coitus Interruptus
01-30-2013, 09:31 AM

mmm, my fantasy too, to share cock with my wife

mb111
02-09-2013, 01:52 PM
looking for cuckoldress So. Florida!!!!!

luckyme83
02-09-2013, 01:56 PM
She will love it me an mine did it and nothing is better. If u like dildos. In ur ass. Cock is better

puck4fun
02-10-2013, 06:41 AM
I fantasize about enjoying the luxury of another mans member all the time but it has never materialized. I play with my toys whenever I get a chance which is rarely as my wife has no idea of my urges plus I have pre pubescent boys. I've tried CL but nothing ever happens as they are mostly fakes in my area. Sadly the closest I've had to the real thing is over the computer or on cam with someone. I want to taste what a throbbing, hard, wett cock tastes and feels like but I'm not sure if I want to chance losing my family....

My7foru
02-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Taste him when he pulls out of her, taste both of them on him....

Shock Me!
02-10-2013, 11:33 AM
I fantasize about enjoying the luxury of another mans member all the time but it has never materialized. I play with my toys whenever I get a chance which is rarely as my wife has no idea of my urges plus I have pre pubescent boys. I've tried CL but nothing ever happens as they are mostly fakes in my area. Sadly the closest I've had to the real thing is over the computer or on cam with someone. I want to taste what a throbbing, hard, wett cock tastes and feels like but I'm not sure if I want to chance losing my family....

If you act on your fantasies/impulses, you will eventually lose your family. And while you may not get caught, your behavior will sap your energy and desire for your wife and quality time with your kids.

So you really can't win. None of us can. The concept of having affairs to improve one's marriage is another ludicrous notion. If a wife has sex with a stranger while on a work convention, she remembers the sex with that person while having sex with her husband. So while it seems to work in the short run, there will have to be more and more affairs to keep the fantasy alive. It just never ends.

I have acquaintances [men] who had affairs during the first years of their marriages, I guess because they couldn't fully let go of single life, and are now back with their wives full time. But I'm not sure what "full time" really means because they appear to be always on the prowl, which their work travel helps facilitate.

I guess what I'm really getting at here is that marriage is what it is: Two people in a monogamous relationship[ forever. If this doesn't work, either broach the subject of swinging or a more open marriage -- or man up and walk away from your family.

It sucks. I know. I've been there, done that. It would be great to have sex with men and women and everything in between AND still enjoy the wife and kids.

But reality has a way of settling the score in it's own unique way, which is never pretty.

Btw, yesterday while having sex with my wife I fantasized about being sexually exploited by three handsome, well-endowed older businessmen in an adult theater and had the orgasm of my life.

bishy37
02-10-2013, 08:06 PM
I couldn't have said it better. I admitted it to myself 10 years ago. :)

puck4fun
02-13-2013, 09:08 AM
@ shock me! thanks for the info! my kids are my world and I'd die if I lost them so I guess I'll just have to suk it up and keep fantasizing....

Shock Me!
02-13-2013, 10:44 AM
@ shock me! thanks for the info! my kids are my world and I'd die if I lost them so I guess I'll just have to suk it up and keep fantasizing....

Fantasies never hurt anyone.

big-man
02-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Fantasies never hurt anyone.

I agree 100%, it's part of being a human ;)

Seppy
11-28-2013, 02:00 PM
My wife and I discuss everything we want to see and do in order to have a great sexual experience. We just decided that we don't want to end up old, (like most of the prudes posting replies on here), with regrets of never being able to have multiple people tag teaming your every sensitive and private spots to make you have unbelievable orgasms! Now , while my wife is being spread apart and I am working her over real good, she tells me what she wants: to be raped, to be treated like and called a whore to name a couple. And she wants to pretend to be asleep while I have a buddy come in and suck my cock while she lays next to us. I want to have him suck so good that I put his cock in my mouth in a 69 while she "wakes up" as we both cum in each others mouths. Then she will get hers from both of us. I don't want to fuck him nor do I want his cock in my ass. But I will suck him or let him suck me off anytime we get a chance because when two guys are heated and being watched as they suck the daylights out of each other, there is no woman that can suck a dick like we can!!