Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Lesbian

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.15 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #1
Princess

Question How to shave pussy

Since we have all kinds of pussy threads I thought one more wouldn't hurt.

I am 20 and have question. I am kinda embarrassed to ask though.

How do you shave your pussy? I mean I tried and I do shave my one but somehow I don't get it right. I want to have a smooth one. I always get red little spots or it's itching the next day and I would love to get rid of that. Can you describe a way to do shave my pussy so that there is no ingrowing hair, no itchy feeling and no red spots? I am up for other things than shavers, too.
I thank you for your help.

PS: Sorry, when my English sucks. I am German.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
slowhand562

Default Shaving your kitty

Princess:

http://www.howtohavegoodsex.com/shaving_your_kitty.htm

Check out this website. It has some good info. Plus there is lots of other sites on the web tha give good instructions for shaving (both for men and women).

Good luck!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:56 PM   #3
yukonboy

Smile Hope this helps

I hope this helps
Step one: Don't even try to remove pubic hair with just a razor. You need to clip it first, using a pair of sharp scissors. Make sure you remove as much hair as possible with the scissors. If you don't you won't be shaving but only pulling out the longer hairs during the actual shaving, which is painful and quickly blunts your razor. That again will make the shaving process more painful and less effective.

Step Two: After the hair has been cropped as much as possible you need to prepare for shaving. In order to both achieve a very close shave - i.e. a smooth surface - and prevent pimples and irritated skin later, you'll do well to prepare yourself before you shave. The best idea - if you have a tub - is to take a long hot bath now and make sure the area - and the hair - is soft and smooth. Your next best option is a hot shower with a lot of attention for the soon-to-be shaved area. The more water you use, the better. After bathing or showering, dry yourself, including the area and wait a few minutes in order to allow the skin to recuperate a bit.

Step Three: the actual shaving. GENEROUSLY apply shaving cream. Forget about all of the male shaving creams. If you cannot find specialized creams for female shaving (there are lots of them available for almost all skin types) resort to the mildest - non-perfumed - male variety. Don't even try just using soap (as is customary in many medical environments. It is a totally unsuitable method for genital shaving).

As you can see, you need to prepare - and probably do some dedicated shopping prior to the first shave. That goes for the razor you're planning to use as well. Warning: appealing or not, the old fashioned switch-blade razor is totally unsuitable for genital shaving and in fact dangerous. The same goes for disposable razors. What you need is safety razor, designed for female use. The Wilkinson Sword female razor is your best choice by miles. Not only is the design tailored to the curves on the female body (and the grip tailored to use in a "wet" environment since female shaving always requires a lot more water than the male - facial - shaving process), also the blades itself are protected by thin steel wires, which will make it next to impossible to cut yourself.

Pull the skin straight with your free hand and shave without applying pressure. Move the razor slowly over the skin, preferably in the counter-direction of the hair. Just one pass probably will not do the trick. You may want to shave the same area two or three times before it is totally smooth. Keep applying shaving cream, as much as you can and have some alum readily available, just in case you draw a little blood.

Step Four: When the shaving is done again wash generously with a lot of warm water. Make sure you wash all the hair and soap away.

Step Five: No you're not there yet - you need aftercare. Soft baby oil will do wonders if you want to keep your skin smooth and soft and prevent pimples from coming up. If you have tender skin, aloe vera cream (preferably with Vitamin E added to it) or a dedicated aftercare product (for women - male aftershave usually bites terribly and will only make things worse). Once shaved, make it habit to protect your now shaven mons and labia (outside) with creams or baby oil.

NOTE: If you're planning to have sex and need to use a condom to protect yourself, you will now need to protect the condom. The oil used in the genital area will make the rubber deteriorate and hence unreliable, so you need to wash prior to having sex.
Maintenance

Once shaven you'll do yourself a big favor by making it a habit to shave daily. That way maintenance will be easy and a relatively simple job. It's entirely possible that your skin will need to adjust to the regular shaving and the area may be irritated for awhile. Once accustomed, the skin will adapt to the "abuse" and the irritation will go away. Use creams or oil daily and always be generous with water and shaving cream.

Oh, before we forget: your LadyShave or a male electric razor are NOT suitable for use in the pubic area. Not good for you and not good for your shaver either.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:13 AM   #4
B02335

go to a reputable salon/spa and get it waxed
Old 07-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #5
Princess

Thanks for your answers! I will give my best!
Old 07-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #6
Gort
Robot

Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

http://www.exitplayers.com/images/shaved%20cat.jpg
Old 07-21-2006, 06:49 PM   #7
johnnybegood

GORT...

That is the funniest f*cking thing I have ever seen...

Unfortunately it looks like my cat!
Old 01-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #8
nikkigirl

When I went to shave my pussy. I read this tutorial first. It has some pics to help illustrate it!!

http://www.bestpersonalshave.com/tip...al_shaver.html

I hope this helps

nikki
Old 01-30-2007, 04:26 AM   #9
Candice

I've shaved my pussy by get it waxed several times. I think that is the best way to get it shaved.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:29 AM   #10
Paige

I get this question quite a bit actually as I shave for my job.

So I did write up some steps, at least this is from what I know:

http://www.model-chat.com/how-to-shave-my-pussy-98.html

On the other hand while I agree with yukonboy about the electircs I do have one girlfriend who only uses male electric shavers and doesn't seem to have a problem, and she's been doing it that way for years.

Cheers,
Paige!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: